ALPINE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP WITH LUKE O'BRIEN 19-22 JUNE 2018
Cradle Mountain Hotel is proud to partner with renowned Tasmanian photographer Luke O'Brien to bring to you an exclusive four day photography workshop in the heart of Tassie’s wilderness.
Set in the picturesque Cradle Mountain and Lake St Clair National Park, the location provides the perfect playground for budding and advanced photographers.
Throughout the workshop, Luke will provide you with critical theoretical and practical skills. He will be your tour guide, your driver and your class-master in this Hobart to Hobart all-inclusive experience. Click here to view the workshop itinerary.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or advanced photographer, Luke will be able to tailor the experience to suit your needs. You’ll capture stunning morning and night skies in the wilderness, the iconic Dove Lake, Tasmanian Devils and spectacular waterfalls.
To book please contact our reservations team via 03 6492 1404 or email.
- Three nights’ accommodation at Cradle Mountain Hotel
- Multiple photography workshops with Luke O'Brien
- Morning and night skies shooting, a visit to ‘Devils@Cradle’, trips to Philosophers Falls, Nelson Falls and Lake St Clair.
- All transport (starting and finishing in Hobart)
- National park entry
- Entry to ‘Devils@Cradle’ and the ‘Cradle Mountain Wilderness Gallery’
- All meals
- Post processing session complete with camera and post processing notes
- A signed copy of Luke's recently published book 'Tasmania, a Photographic Journey'
This all-inclusive package is priced at $1,512* per person in a twin share room, or $1,745* in a single room. RACT member package pricing is $1,458* per person in a twin share room, or $1,645* in a single room.
* Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you don’t find the answers you are looking for here, please visit our Hotel FAQ page or make contact with the team at Cradle Mountain Hotel.