We set the mood with a bottle of Tasmanian sparkling awaiting your arrival in the Split Level King Room.
Nibble on a gourmet cheese platter as you watch wallabies and wombats from your balcony. Then you and your special someone can savor a romantic three-course dinner paired with wine in the award-winning Altitude Restaurant while overlooking the wilderness.
After dinner, retreat to the comfort of your Split Level King Room and discover handmade truffles by Tasmanian chocolatiers House of d'Anvers. Put your feet up and enjoy the cosy warmth of your knitted Tasmanian made socks, sip a heart-warming whisky nightcap and plan tomorrow’s adventures at Cradle Mountain!
This romance package is perfect for proposals, anniversaries, honeymoons and birthdays; or just because you feel like spoiling your special someone.
For reservations and further information, please click here for our online enquiry form.
What does the package include?
• Two nights’ accommodation in a Split Level King Room
• Buffet breakfast for two daily
• Romantic three-course, wine paired dinner for two in Altitude Restaurant
• A selection of d'Anvers truffles, Tasmanian cheese platter, your choice of Tasmanian red, white or sparkling wine
• Hellyers Road whisky nightcap
• Tasmanian made matching knitted socks - yours to keep!
This package does not include spa reservations in The Retreat. These can be booked separately. Reservations need to be made in advance to ensure availability.