Imagine exchanging vows in an intimate ceremony at Dove Lake with views of Cradle Mountain and the much-loved Boat Shed as your backdrop.
Or for an indoor wedding ceremony we offer our very own Cradle Mountain Wilderness Gallery, conveniently located on Hotel grounds.
As newlyweds, raise a toast with Tasmanian sparkling wine and enjoy a Tasmanian cheese board before celebrating into the evening with a romantic three-course dinner and paired wine for two in Altitude Restaurant.
After dinner, retreat to the privacy of your Split Level King Room, where we will treat you to handmade truffles by Tasmanian chocolatiers, House of Anvers.
And finally put your feet up and enjoy the cosy warmth of your matching knitted Tasmanian made socks while you sip a heart-warming whisky, share stories of your romantic elopement and plan your next adventure together as husband and wife.
Wake up as newlyweds and watch wallabies and wombats from your balcony. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before you spend your day exploring the mountain. At Cradle Mountain Hotel we can help you plan all of your local activities and experiences.
For reservations and further information, please click here for our online enquiry form.
What does the package include?
• Two nights’ accommodation in a Split Level King Room
• Buffet breakfast for two daily
• Ceremony set-up and two glasses of sparkling to toast
• Romantic three-course, wine paired dinner for two in Altitude Restaurant
• Wedding night in-room turn down service including a selection of d'Anvers truffles, Tasmanian cheese platter and your choice of Tasmanian red, white or sparkling wine
• Hellyers Road whisky nightcap
• Tasmanian made matching knitted socks - yours to keep!
This package does not include spa reservations in The Retreat. These can be booked separately. Reservations need to be made in advance to ensure availability.