WORKING AT CRADLE MOUNTAIN HOTEL
Do you want to work in one of Tasmania's most iconic destinations?
Cradle Mountain Hotel is tucked away in Tasmania's north west highlands, on the doorstep of Cradle Mountain - Lake St. Clair National Park. It's a place of natural beauty, expansive walking trails and furry critters.
We are a part of NRMA Expditions, an Australian owned and operated group that is part of the National Roads and Motorists' Association. NRMA Expeditions also owns and operates Gordon River Cruises, Strahan Village and Freycinet Lodge.
For a full list of our current vacancies, click here.
OUR WELCOME TO YOU
Cradle Mountain is one of Tasmania’s most iconic destinations. Being part of an exciting tourism business in such a picturesque location is something we consider to be truly special.
Working with our team creates opportunities to learn about multiple operational departments across the Hotel, as well as at our other regional properties and operations. This opportunity to grow and diversify is a genuine benefit of working with us.
Jake Archer, Hotel Manager, Cradle Mountain Hotel
Why work with us?
- Passionate and committed team
- Part of NRMA, offering exciting career progression opportunities
- Access to local experiences
- Iconic natural setting
- Access to discounted staff accommodation
TAKE A LOOK AROUND...
WORK AND PLAY
- Cradle Mountain Hotel is located on the doorstep of the Cradle Mountain and Lake St Clair National Park
- Get up close with the iconic Tasmanian devil
- Access to many walking trails with options for everyone
- Tour the area by horse back or helicopter
- Challenge yourself with a canyoneering tour at Dove Canyon
- Admire Tasmanian artwork, inspired by local flora and fauna in the Wilderness Gallery
- Approximately 2.5 hours drive from Launceston, 4.5 hours from Hobart, 1.5 hours from Devonport and 1.5 hours from Burnie